Handmade in sterling silver with the luxurious addition of 24ct gold-plating, the centre stud in these earrings can be slipped from the outer disc and worn separately for a more dainty stud.
These are for pierced ears, having a post and butterfly fitting
Part of the Electra Collection, the silver has been delicately textured by rolling through a mill between layers of paper and hammered to give a gentle curve and catch the light perfectly and the gold plating applied by hand to give the subtle fade between colours.
These studs measure approx 1.5cm
All pieces come in a embossed Kokkino box, beautifully gift-wrapped and tied with a ribbon.
To help keep your jewellery in beautiful sparkling condition we recommend you follow these suggestions…
· Make sure you remove jewellery when you shower or bathe, and particularly when you swim in the sea or in chlorinated water as this can easily tarnish silver, and damage laminate and gold-plated pieces permanently.
· Put your perfume on before you put on your jewellery and avoid direct contact with any creams, lotions or potions.
· Avoid any contact with bleach or other harsh chemicals.
· High humidity can also speed the oxidising process.
· Gently cleaning polished shiny pieces with a soft polish cloth is an effective way to refresh your jewellery. A liquid ‘silver dip’ can also be used although never leave the jewellery to sit in the liquid and always wash off thoroughly with plenty of running water.
· Any gold-plated pieces will benefit from extra careful attention, as the gold is a layer over the surface of the silver and can be damaged.
· Use a warm soapy solution and a soft cloth to clean these pieces but do not use any abrasive substances as this can wear away the layer of gold.
· When you are not wearing your jewellery it is best stored separately in ziplock plastic bags, or wrapped in acid free tissue paper or a pouch – being careful how you put it in! This will help to protect it from oxidising in the air, and also scratches, scuffs and tangles with other items.
This website is Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.